Sunday, April 01, 2012

Tooth Angel to the Rescue

My son lost a tooth a few days ago and has been putting off placing it under his pillow because he didn’t know what he wanted. (I had to tell him it doesn’t work that way… but I digress.)

Last night he said he couldn’t find his tooth, so asked what he should do. I suggested leaving a note for the Tooth Angel. Here’s what he printed on a piece of paper:
Dear Tooth angel,
I have lost my tooth and I don’t know where it is, so I don’t know what to do.
Sincerely, .
P.S. Can you help me?

This morning, the Tooth Angel agent sent a reply: see below. (Note: our new dog was in her kennel in my son's room overnight.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tooth Angel #283
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:12 AM
Subject: Lost Tooth - Request for Help
To: @noreply.com
Dear (Angel Services Recipient):

Greetings from Tooth Angel agent 283. I have been assigned to respond to your request for help. I will be handling all your lost-tooth needs from this point forward.

I received your note but was unable to stay long due to a caged animal in your room. Tooth angels do NOT like caged animals! They think we're toys!

I hope you received the coin I placed beneath your pillow. I did not have time to wrap it - I had to leave the area because the animal was starting to whine.

Thank you for using Tooth Angle Services.

Sincerely,
Roberto
Tooth Angel Agent 283
tooth.angel.283@gmail.com
"Recycling Today's Lost Teeth For Tomorrow's Dentures"


No comments: