Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hi there. Happy New Year.

Kids and I went to California for a few days last week, mostly to visit family but I was able to sneak in a couple business calls while there.

Had a great time -- till the day we flew home and I lost my camera on BART. If you find it, I'm offering a reward. It's a Kodak DX7630 with a 512MB card in it. Had all of the photos of the week including my son playing piano with my mom, a family reunion with 24 people attending, Jelly Belly factory tour, etc.

I subscribe to a daily reminder service called Simpleology. They've asked me to include the following on my post; here it is for your review:

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



Hope all is well; I haven't had much time to blog as I've been beating the bushes trying to drum up business. I'll keep you posted on developments.

Blessings to all.

P

No comments: